Sunday, March 4, 2012

Photos from our Epcot trip

Epcot Trip - Feb 2012We did a late Valentine's Day and spent part of the day at Epcot in Orlando. I brought along my camera and decided to bring only my 50mm 1.8 lens to see what kind of photos I'd get.  It made the photography challenging at the fixed focal length and the fact I wasn't able to get any wide angle shots but I still think I got a few decent photos.

I played with a few filters in Adobe Lightroom when I was editing so some of the photos have a "1980's" feel.

We road on the GM Test Track, Spaceship Earth (inside the big ball), Nemo and Friends, and Mission Space.  We also saw the original 1986 Captain Eo show starring Michael Jackson in 3D. I'd never seen it before but my husband loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love, love, LOVE comments! Leave me anything. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...