Monday, November 29, 2010

Gearing Up

I'm getting excited about Basil's first CPE trial next week.  I've gotta read up on the games again so I can refresh my brain on the rules.  I think he will do well since he did pretty good at DACOF.  Our private lesson this Thursday will be a good indicator as it will be somewhere new with a new coach on the field. 

Finished Jungle Corgi Wall-Hanging
I haven't decorated for Christmas and I'm not sure that I'm going to bother.  We don't have any family coming to the house this year and with the puppy in the house I'm hesitant to put anything out.  He is chewing on everything.  I haven't noticed any teeth coming out yet.  Most of the time he goes for his toys but on occasion he will test out the couch or some other piece of furniture if a toy isn't within grabbing distance of his mouth. 

He loves cardboard boxes.  Any cardboard box on the floor gets pulled around the house and chewed up.  A good motivator to clean up the boxes I sometimes leave on the floor after receiving them in the mail. 

The hubby acquired a cold bug from work so the past five days or so has been fun trying to get some sleep.  What does it say when he gets his cold from guys at work and not his wife?  I found that strange.  Maybe he is immune to all contagious illnesses I get.  This is promising for when the Zombie Apocalypse comes upon us.

Byron's ears still aren't standing up. 

On the menu this week:  spaghetti and meatballs, crockpot chicken and veggies, sausage dogs, taco bake, and hamburgers. 

I attempted using a cake mix to improvise a pound cake and it turned out awfully.  I won't ever be doing that again.  It is a crumby mess.  That is what I get for trying to do shortcuts. 

Can't believe it is nearly December.

Look at my completed corgi wall-hangings now on Etsy.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I'm loving your blog...getting to know you even more : )) Byron's ears are huge-never give up on the taping. Actually this is not all that long since his bone and ears are so big. Teething causes the ears to drop too.
    Best wishes on Basil's upcoming trial!...back to packing...

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, LOVE comments! Leave me anything. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...