Monday, January 24, 2011

Learn from me...

iPhone 4 Front Glass Shattered....don't do this to your cell phone.  This will be the second phone that I've shattered the front glass on.  The first one was a T-Mobile Dash, and that phone was notorious for having a screen that was very easy to break the inner LCD on.  I did that successfully and then I dropped it in a parking lot and it got run over by another car.

So my iPhone was dropped on my kitchen tile and this happened.  Lesson learned.  I ordered an Otterbox Defender case to prevent any future clumsy mishaps on my part from harming the poor phone.

The phone is being sent off to a repair service out in California.  Taking bets on what time the withdrawal twitches start today... I'm thinking around 10AM or so.  

Pretty bad when we become this reliant on technology....

3 comments:

  1. Are you twitching yet?

    Is this the one you got the custom drawing for? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but I stopped using the case a while ago since it didn't fit snugly on the phone.

    I'm going to turn it into some sort of art for the wall, maybe in a shadowbox or something. It will be used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Last week I dropped my phone in my cup of coffee and thank God my husband was able to dry it out and I had it back within about 5 hours. I was twitching :-)
    I can feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, LOVE comments! Leave me anything. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...