- Figure out where his crate will go in bedroom.
- Move bistro kitchen table/chairs and set up puppy long term crating area
- Get old porch swing hauled away from backyard
- Put up some deer fencing against neighbors fence to make sure everything is extra secure
- Cut back all bushes by neighbors fence and rake up leaves/pine needles
- Screw in any panels that have popped out again on privacy fence (gotta love the Florida heat)
Get a few more baby gates for the house
- Dig through doggie toys and make a basket for puppy to rotate each day
- Find all the Kongs that have gone AWOL in the house
- Puppy proof rest of open areas
- Locate small puppy collar in doggie closet
- Figure out name for puppy
- Figure out food puppy and Basil will be fed
Yesterday was kind of a wash with work stuff at home. Didn't get to do much of anything else. My sewing room looks like a disaster. This week will be focused on cleaning the house.
Tonight is agility class. Crossing my fingers we don't have any rain and we have a breeze! Both the dogs have been frisky the past few days. I'm hoping that is a sign that the weather is changing. I may take both with me to class tonight.
Just got word that my office is being moved. I won't be by the building door entrance anymore. :)