Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Day in Pictures

The morning was spent doing some mild cleaning and then Byron's sister Alice came by to visit.  We let them play outside a bit before taking them on a short outing.    Basil has quite the crush on Alice.    Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today:

Corgis-10-31-10-10

Corgis-10-31-10-15

Corgis-10-31-10-13
Basil lets Byron bite all over his muzzle.



Corgis-10-31-10-16
The grass plugs have turned into a little settee for Byron

Corgis-10-31-10-17

Corgis-10-31-10-18

Corgis-10-31-10-21

Corgis-10-31-10-23

Corgis-10-31-10-24

2 comments:

  1. Those puppies are stinking adorable!! I love merle dogs, even better when they are corgis AND puppies!

    I love the look of your pemmies (they have legs! lol), if you don't mind my asking, would you mind telling me where you got them?

    -Lauren
    laurenscoombs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from Kalypso Kennels in Texas. They do have longer legs than most corgis, Bernie is around 12" at the shoulder and Basil is hovering at 11.5-12". We're doing our first pointed agility trial next month so it'll be interesting to see what he measures as. I think they look taller because I keep them at competition weight most of the time so they aren't as stout as a show corgi would be.

    http://mysite.verizon.net/resqmybc/kalypsokennels/

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, LOVE comments! Leave me anything. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...